What is AMZ Seller’s Calculator?
AMZ seller’s calculator designed specifically for Amazon sellers. It enables live monitoring of the market situation and helps with its correct assessment.
Using this extension, sellers can automatically calculate a large number of variables that must be taken into account when selling their products. For example, the information received regarding other sellers’ pricing allows you to set your own prices optimally, leading to maximized profit. And accumulated over time data on changes in the product characteristics allows you to make the most accurate predictions for the future.
AMZ Seller’s Calculator allows you to:
- Calculate profit for the chosen time frame taking estimated expenses into account.
- Calculate the number of products that will be sold per unit of time, based on that product’s Best Sellers Rank in its category.
- Calculate Amazon seller fees.
- Display only information relevant to the seller in a convenient measurement system.
- View search results summarized in a table, create lists of the products you want and export those lists as .cvs files.
Installing AMZ Seller’s Calculator:
- Install Google Chrome version 56 or later.
- Go to Chrome Web Store and install the extension
- Log in with your Google Account.
- Goods Finder icon will appear in your Chrome extensions toolbar.
Using AMZ Seller’s Calculator:
- Go to the product page on amazon.com.
- Click the extension icon .
AMZ Seller’s Calculator Interface
AMZ Seller’s Calculator will generate a table displaying information about the product in a separate pop-up window.
The navigation bar is located above the table at the top of the window:
- Drop-down menu. Allows you to add and/or remove columns in the table. To do this, open the drop-down menu and select the option you want.
- (Export) and (Import) buttons allow you to export the generated table or import custom lists to search from.
- (Save as default settings) button allows you to save all the settings that you have configured.
- (Reset to default settings) button resets all your configured settings.
- (Previous page, Next page) buttons are used for fast navigation.
- (Refresh table) button restarts the product search and updates the table.
- (Fullscreen/Default window settings) button allows you to change the window size. Left-click to switch to full screen, right-click to restore the previous window size.
- (Close extension) button closes the extension.
The generated table may consist of the following columns:
- Favorite: Lists products added to Favorites.
- ASIN: Amazon Standard Identification Number assigned by Amazon.com for product identification within the Amazon organization.
- Product Name: Full name of the product on Amazon.
- BSR: Amazon Best Sellers Rank indicating how well an item is selling among other similar items.
- Estimated Sales: The approximate amount of units of product sold in a selected period of time.
- Price: The current price of a product on Amazon.
- Min Price: The minimum price of a product on Amazon.
- Max Price: The maximum price of a product on Amazon.
- Estimated revenue: Estimated revenue from sales of a product for a selected period of time.
- NET: Net profit after deducting all costs per unit of goods for a selected period of time.
- Fees: Total amount of Amazon fees for a selected period of time.
- Storage Fee: Fee for storage of goods in an Amazon warehouse for a selected period of time.
- Referral Fee: A one-time fee Amazon charges you in the amount of 15% of the total sales price.
- Pick & Pack: The cost of packing the goods before storage in Amazon warehouse (varies depending on the size and weight of the goods).
- Margin: The percentage showing the ratio of net profits to revenues.
- Sellers: Number of sellers distributing this product.
- Brand: name of the product manufacturer.
- Categories: Which category of products on Amazon this product belongs to.
- Weight: Product weight.
- Size: Product dimensions.
The rows display the information about the product on the page of which you are located, as well as about other similar products found.
The table may also contain the following symbols:
- < prefix means the extension considers the actual value to be less than the value that stands after <;
- ~ prefix means the extension has calculated the approximate value;
- If the price is displayed through – it means that it varies between those numbers (this happens if the goods have different variations and they have different prices).
Be careful with values that are calculated over a certain period of time. If you change this period (week, month, etc.), these figures will be automatically recalculated!
Work panel is displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Total indicator displays the total number of results (Results) and the number of products added to favorites (Favorites).
- Average indicator displays the total average price across all positions in the table (Avg.Price), as well as the average number of sales (Avg.Sells).
- To the right, there is the Measurements indicator displaying the icon of the currency (Currency) and the number of displayed items per page (Items in table). All prices are displayed in US dollars. You can configure other settings of the Work panel.
AMZ Seller’s Calculator Functionality
- Adding and/or removing columns from the table. Click the drop-down list button and select the columns that will be displayed in the table.
- Viewing product BSR in different categories by hovering your mouse over the BSR column.
- Adding products to favorites. Left-click on the cell in the Favorite column corresponding to your desired product. It will be marked as a favorite with a check. Left-click again to remove the item from your favorites. To mark all items as favorites, put a check in the empty square on top of this column.
- Removing items from the table. Right-click the product name and in the drop-down menu click AMZ Seller’s Calculator » Delete item.
- Copying product’s name or ASIN. Right-click the product name and in the drop-down menu click AMZ Seller’s Calculator » Copy ASIN/name.
- Displaying product UPC. UPC is the Universal Product Code used in the United States for tracking goods in stores. It is displayed by hovering your mouse over product ASIN.
- Product price change visualization. You can view changes in the price of a product displayed in a graphic chart by hovering your mouse over the Price column.
- Recalculating data for a specific period. AMZ Seller’s Calculator supports the following time periods: Day, week, two weeks, month, three months, six months and year. To change the time period, select it at the bottom of the extension window.
- Changing system of measurement to UCS or SI. To change the measurement system, select it at the bottom of the extension window.
- View product image and full name. Hover your mouse over the name of the product.
- Export favorites list. Click the Export button to create a .cvs file containing a list everything you’ve added to favorites.
- Import custom lists of products to search. Create a .cvs file, add the products you’re looking for to it, and click on the Import button. Goods Explorer will automatically search for items from that list.
- Sorting of products by value within each column. Left-click on the column name to sort the products by its value in ascending order. Left-click again to sort in descending order.
- Customize and save your settings. You can configure the size and position of the window, select which columns will be displayed in the table, set the number of items displayed per page, and change the measurement system.
- View interface options descriptions. Hover your mouse over the object in the window you want to learn about to see its tooltip.